BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
grifscoots said:
Sure would help when quail hunting!
Just what IS the daily bag limit on quail in Texas? :)

That thing is beyond cool. I'll take one, please.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
STREET SWEEPER ....... on steroids

Taking out the garbage starts gettin fun with one of those :D

·
Registered
929 Posts
grifscoots said:
Sure would help when quail hunting!
Quail or Dove--not sure how you'd find the darn thing after you it though?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I can use one of those when I go skit shooting :eek: , may be I can hit the darn things and get some points on the bord :histerica

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
messenger13 said:
Still having issues with the local varmints Howard? ;)
All I can say is this: I had the opportunity to fire an AK-47 on full-auto once; it was a blast. This full-auto shotgun would be even more fun!

·
Registered
444 Posts
hschisler said:
All I can say is this: I had the opportunity to fire an AK-47 on full-auto once; it was a blast. This full-auto shotgun would be even more fun!
+1 but you need a new shoulder by the time you finish :)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
I was hired for a week one time in the 80's for a private party at a secluded ranch in Meeker Colorado - all of the guests were CEO's and wives of BIG Corporations and there just for fun:

Fly fishing for HUGE cutts on the White River that bisected the ranch, horseback riding, helicopter rides, shooting sports including some sublime (imported) pheasant hunting, balloon rides (me), spa days for the ladies, hang gliding and on and on... kind of an orgy of excess.

The evening entertainment one night after dinner for the men (and the hired schleps like me) included a short trip to a small valley where cigars, single malt scotch and THIS was under a tarp and served as a surprise desert. Several junk vehicles were set up on the opposite side of the valley about a quarter mile away and we all took turns "plinking" at dusk with live rounds and tracers. It was rumored that the CEO of Sony owned it - but no one ever fessed up how it was "acquired". We're talking male bonding.

A of group of grown men acting like little kids with their first BB gun.... :D
That shotgun would have made the evening even better.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DaveDragon said:
Lynn, we, the Legal Gun Owning Community aren't "Gun Nuts".

The raving lunatics that want to erase the 2nd amendment are the "Gun Nuts"!
Sorry Dave, and of course your correct. My bad! Course I figure that since I have half a dozen or so firearms and about 300 rounds of live ammo on the premisses I can talk that way. Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
messenger13 said:
I'm appalled at this thread! :( How dare you post a link to a demonstration of a gun that we can't buy! :D
Hey Joe,
I saw 'em on Prospect and E 14th the other day. Cash or Discover card! :deal:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DaveDragon said:
I was just yankin' yur chain Lynn, we don't many chances to mess with you!
Hey Dave, I knew that, no offence taken. And as far as messing with me I think pastorjack did a pretty good job in his last post.

" Yes, he did make it and we got a picture of him just as he was coming out of his 25 year-old tent following a night of hard rain" ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts