BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the rider footboard at A&S , do these foot boards sit parallel to the ground or are they angled forward toe lower than heel ? I am 6-1 and size 12 , now my feet are angled toe down for a comfort ride , would like foot boards but if they are not a comfortable acc . Then I would pass , and they aren't cheap !
Thanks all !

·
Registered
847 Posts
Grange_Hill said:
Looking at the rider footboard at A&S , do these foot boards sit parallel to the ground or are they angled forward toe lower than heel ? I am 6-1 and size 12 , now my feet are angled toe down for a comfort ride , would like foot boards but if they are not a comfortable acc . Then I would pass , and they aren't cheap !
Thanks all !
Look up Darius floorboards at( www.dodk64);I really like them ; my wife does too for the passenger;and yes the toes do angle down and they about half the price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if last post went through , if not thanks those look great ...! Have you tried the toe heal shift mechanism ?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Grange_Hill said:
Not sure if last post went through , if not thanks those look great ...! Have you tried the toe heal shift mechanism ?

No I did not ;but I do think he makes those anymore ;

·
Registered
241 Posts
Darius' footboards do have the angle, as well as dropping them down and forward for those of us with long legs - plus I like his prices!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts