BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Raffy - I noticed in the post you did (K1200LT forum) about the reflective tape on the rear of your scoot, that the floor has been gridded off and some interlocking mat pieces have been installed. You like that stuff? I'm just wonderin', cuz Cheryl has been after me to do somethang in our gearage to hide the drippage from the two old cars that live there now and then. I figger if a mat piece gets too soiled, I could just replace it with a new one.

Anyway - you like? Where'd you git it, if I may ax? You sellin' it on your vendor page?? :)

Thanks ahead --- btw, Toad would like that color too!!! ;)

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Hi Dick:

They sell these at Kragen autoparts and some other places. They come 4 or 6 to a package of 2' squares. The stuff is great on the feet if you are working in the garage. I even use them (3 pieces interlocked to make a long section) sometimes to lie on while working under the bike. Or one square if I just need to put a knee down on the hard concrete.

Just last night, LodiHal mentioned another brand www.racedeck.com that you can really spruce up your garage with.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Raffy. Quick "Q" - you don't sticky 'em down to the floor, do ya? They just interlock and sorta stay in place? What would happen if you drive into the gearage pretty fast and hit the brakes - go slidin'????

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Raffy - guess we'll let Cheryl testdrive the stopability of these thangs!!! :eek:

Assuming Santa can bring 'em down the chimney!!

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Workout room??? Whazzat?

Workout? Hmmmm . . . lessee; workout! Workout? WORK OUT!!?

Nope - no match found!!! Not in my vocabulary!!

Butt I will take a quick peek - just don't open the door wide!!! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts