BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I saw an BMW K1200 LT with a flashing head light and tail-light. Where can I buy these and how hard are they to install. I also saw some PIAA light down by the brake calibers, where can I get these and how hard are they to install? Tanks

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
The lights down by the calipers may have been the Motolight. Everyone who has them swears by them, if that is any indication of customer satisfaction...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also saw a set of LED lights where there were 3 LED per bulb where it looked like each LED had its own reflector. Anyone seen these. The wiring harness also came with a variact that allowed the owner to change the intensity. These were install onto the front calibers.

·
Registered
703 Posts
BMWK1200LT said:
I also saw a set of LED lights where there were 3 LED per bulb where it looked like each LED had its own reflector. Anyone seen these. The wiring harness also came with a variact that allowed the owner to change the intensity. These were install onto the front calibers.
A supporting Vendor of the site http://www.motogear4you.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=9

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
BMWK1200LT said:
As much as I LOVE Raffy :D ...I think he was looking for these...

http://www.clearwaterlights.com/

And they are local...Rancho Cordova (Sacramento)

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Raffy does sell lamps that will fit in the Motolights (for those of us who already have Motolights) which look almost identical to the ones in the picture of the "Clearwaterlights". And they are so white that they look like HID lamps compared to the bulbs that were in there!

John

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
AlaskaFish said:
Raffy does sell lamps that will fit in the Motolights (for those of us who already have Motolights) which look almost identical to the ones in the picture of the "Clearwaterlights". And they are so white that they look like HID lamps compared to the bulbs that were in there!

John
Yep I saw them at CCR this year & they are GREAT. This will be my next up grade when my Motolight bulbs give out. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts