BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video shows a real world example of Yamaha's new soft-water crash landing technology. Will this become standard on all motorcycles soon? :cool:
 

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
Joined
·
14,350 Posts
I saw the boat this time. OMG!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,165 Posts
Looks like the water detection module needs some work though. It found the dock instead. At least it ejected the rider into a nice boat to keep from drowning him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
375 Posts
I needed a good laugh today..... kinda like my first U-turn on the LT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
I told you I knew how to get that side case off!
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moot said:
I told you I knew how to get that side case off!
That's not getting the side case off the bike, that's getting the bike off the side case . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
meese said:
That's not getting the side case off the bike, that's getting the bike off the side case . . .
That made me lol!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
cwo said:
I needed a good laugh today..... kinda like my first U-turn on the LT
I don't know how anyone can watch that video and laugh. :confused: Just sayin...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top