BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn pollen. I road my freshly waxed and washed bike to work today. 80 degrees. Come out and pollen all over the beautiful beast. Gosh life can be so rough some times!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I took the cover off the other day and found the bike completely covered with pollen. It had been a windy day and I guess the cover caught it and kept it inside with the bike. What a mess.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the best way is to just blow it off with compressed air. I sure do not want to wash it every other day. I wish I could have the attitude that some 1200 LT owners have. Keeping my baby pristine and clean is a sickness I have. Im the same with my car and truck. While some guys are out riding and enjoying their bike with bugs smashed all over it, mud and other crud from rarely getting washed, I have to get back early and wash mine so I can sleep at night. Total sickness is what I have with no cure. I will say this though. Certainly helps at resell or trade in time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Alex - you can wash mine any time you want. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont you understand? It's not a want thing, but an obsessive sickness. Your dirty bike is like crack to a crack addict. Dont wave it under my nose!! Ive taken the first step by admitting I am powerless over cleaning my toys. :rotf:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Damm, You do have it rough. It snowed here the last two days.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Now tell the truth.

Did you run outside and wash it off your LT?

Bob

·
Registered
88 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
Damm, You do have it rough. It snowed here the last two days.
Brian: Snowed in Tacoma? Give me a break. Stop whining. Seven inches of the white sh.. last night. I/m attaching the ATV plow to the front of the LT. I've had it with winter.

SnowboundindoorshopLTrider..

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Maybe your riding the wrong bike? :p :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Don't you have the LT with AWD?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts