BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sad it is may and this is the first day I could get out. I had my radio rebuilt by beecker and it started out fine but than it would not turn down all the way it will go up but back down to about half way. I am so in happy I have to take all that stuff back off. I did try it before I finshed everything together this happned on the ride.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
sad it is may and this is the first day I could get out. I had my radio rebuilt by beecker and it started out fine but than it would not turn down all the way it will go up but back down to about half way. I am so in happy I have to take all that stuff back off. I did try it before I finshed everything together this happned on the ride.
Well, that stinks. I guess the only bright spot is that it isn't as bad as the folks who got the too thick chinese clutch disks and didn't discover that until their bikes were assembled and the clutch wouldn't disengage.

I hope Becker has a decent warranty on their work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are tops just send it back no question ask. They have not had this problem yet so they really wanna see what it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts