BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everybody here,
I recently bought a 1999 K1200LT with 22k miles on it in very good condition. I have been riding for a long time but until now only owned Honda bikes. Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.
Alain

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Alpac said:
Hi to everybody here,
I recently bought a 1999 K1200LT with 22k miles on it in very good condition. I have been riding for a long time but until now only owned Honda bikes. Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.
Alain
Hey, Alain - welcome home!!!! Nice bike!!

Run your keyboard around our leetle community here and you'll find so much information, you'll need a day ride to calm down!! The place is loaded with farkle-addicts; do-it-yourselfers who love tinkering and wrenching; and some who don't even have a scoot yet, butt are drinkin' up all the do's and don'ts for when they sign the check!!

Ride safe, Alain. And jump in here if you have questions, or suggestions, or tips and ride reports.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.
A 1999 with 22k miles on it, I'm tempted to go get one myself just so I have another. ;) Great bike.
Yup, everything you need to know about your bike is in here somewhere.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome, I too have a 99 (Canyon Red, the ONLY color to have). You'll enjoy her, but you need to take a good long ride to really appreciate her, minimum of 500miles in one day.

Tom

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Alpac said:
Hi to everybody here,
Alain
Wecome aboard. I also have a 99 LT bought it 3 years ago.

Garry

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo.

Helpful hints and answers for most questions; whether it's tires, tire pressure, oil to use or religion, you'll find it here.

Seriously, it's an awesome site and because of it, I still own my K1200LT. Site is worth more than the cost of an extended warranty...... Ride on...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. It sounds like a great site indeed. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts