BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the deed is done. The new to me 07 LT is in my garage. I'm in the process of collecting all the necessary paperwork to get her ready for the road.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the warnings and helpful advice especially Mugszy for his help.

Can't stop smiling! :D :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats HiFly62, on your new bike, many happy safe miles ahead for you....

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Congrats on your new to you ride! After riding an LT for about 5 years, the smiles just won't go away!

I love this LT.

Enjoy yours! :bmw:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to what I consider my support group. It becomes an addiction (according to my wife) and when you can't be riding her you will need this group to get you through the day.
She say's I'm sick and need therapy. :wave

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Samir said:
We're all sick and THIS IS our therapy
ME TOO!! Welcome aboard. :dance:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
HiFly62 said:
Started the therapy on the wekend, it's a lot of fun.
If you're even half way handy with a wrench, you can learn all you need to maintain your bike yourself right here on this forum. Even if you have all service done for you at the dealer, it's important to know your way around the girl. Welcome to the asylum, and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Congratulations! Now .... have you learned how to pick the big girl up when you drop her?

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
rcoolbaugh said:
Now .... have you learned how to pick the big girl up when you drop her?
This skill is just like a gun or a gym membership: Nice to have but you hope you never have to use it! :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts