BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hal, I was just wondering if there were a fire alert for Lodi today?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Happy B Day Hal, Enjoy the Day!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Happy Birthday, Hal!! Best wishes for a great day, and a whole bunch more of them!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Happy B-day, Hal. You are the reason I'm part of this group--Thanks for That! I hope we'll have an opportunity to ride together in the New Year. Hey, maybe I'll see you at the IMS, if you're there on Saturday. I'll be working the Ride for Kids Booth, like last year, from Noon-4 pm.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Thanks everyone. I gave myself the day off and just returned from the Squeeze Inn for lunch... (Burp...)

Going to the Sarah Brightman concert tonight with dinner at Monterey Bay Cannery. Wife's buying!!! :D:D

Time for a nap now... :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
LodiHal said:
Thanks everyone. I gave myself the day off and just returned from the Squeeze Inn for lunch... (Burp...)

Going to the Sarah Brightman concert tonight with dinner at Monterey Bay Cannery. Wife's buying!!! :D:D

Time for a nap now... :D
I didn't realize you were a Sarah Brightman fan--SO AM I!!!! Another thing in common. Have a great evening--coincidentally my wife was going to buy us tickets to the show, too, but our new puppy will be arriving.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Happy Birthday Hal ! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Another trip around the sun successfully completed.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Birthdays are over rated!

Now getting a day off, an enjoyable lunch, dinner and a show with that special someone, that's priceless!!!

You give new meaning to that old Kaiser Permenenta phrase "live well and thrive".

Happy B-Day

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
jfredriksson said:
I didn't realize you were a Sarah Brightman fan--SO AM I!!!! Another thing in common. Have a great evening--coincidentally my wife was going to buy us tickets to the show, too, but our new puppy will be arriving.
John, scored front row seats.... Great concert!

I can say, with no doubt, that the 8 dancers were wearing red thongs.... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts