BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a year of thinking and sleepless nights I finally did it. I traded in my 1200RT for an 09LT and couldn't be happier. The LT is just so much better for the wife and I riding 2 up. I have followed this forum really closely and it helped me to decide along with the test ride. You folks ride safe and hope to see some of you on the road some day.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Welcome to the club! We sold our 1996 Goldwing a year ago and love our LT. 7,400 miles the first year, including a trip to Nova Scotia last September via the Curve Cowboy Reunion in Vermont from Boston. Heading to the Blue Ridge Parkway this September, including the Tail of the Dragon. Our LT is named "The Journey" and there is no end in sight......

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats on your LT conversion. I have to say that the LT is the most comfortable touring bike I have ever ridden. My bride who is 71 years young loves it too. I do miss my RT however, for those short trips to the coffee shop and the grocrey store. Maybe a 650 GS is on the program as an addition to the stable. :wave

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from S Florida! Hope to see you at some events. Be safe and read/search the how to in the forum. Have a great Easter holiday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts