BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been months since I could see my driveway without ice and snow on it. I finally was able to ride into work today after months of waiting. It was only 12°F this morning but at least the sun was out.

:dance:

Kevin

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm jealous. I'm sitting here looking out the window at snowflakes the size of quarters falling softly to the ground. Metz tires are marginal in rain but they are entirely horrible in snow.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
What is this "snow and ice" thing you are talking about? Just kidding, glad you were able to finally get out and ride, bet your bike was feeling restless. As soon as I retired from US Airways in Pittsburgh, Pa. 5 years ago I found a new job down here in the South as fast as I could. Only seen snow 3 times since then and that was for a day each time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yes, i remember those northern winters too growing up in jersey... one of the reasons i moved to the sticks in southern virginia...

altho, after living here for 20 years, i'm still referred to as a 'yankee' on a weekly basis...but that's ok, at least this yankee can pretty much ride year-round!

and who is gonna mess with me on my LT-flying fortress?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts