BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened the box, went on line, set up was very easy....
One question.... Says I can change the temp from Celsius to Fahrenheit. so I tried, don"t work. Any suggestions :confused:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gaby said:
If I am not mistaken, you can change the units for display on the PC screen, but not on the bike's display.
Ok. well that is just silly, but thanks for the reply....

·
Registered
403 Posts
It's just that the program itself is more flexible than the systems within the motorcycle computer that can be changed.
It takes a lot of reverse engineering to get into those programs to find out how they run, and then to override them.
dc

·
Registered
444 Posts
My US bike came back from a warranty repair and the the odometer, trip meters temp and fuel usage, etc. had been changed to metric. So it can be done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just be very careful who you buy the GS-911 from as there are a lot of GS-911 counterfeit Chinese ones sold from websites that look legit. Check out some other forum posts on the subject - many have been ripped off.
Bought mine from Ted Porter's shop. Good folks to work with.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TWheels said:
Risky, I'm getting ready to order one for myself. Is there a Canadian vendor? Couldn't find one online.

Cheers
Peter
Duel Sport Plus
905 664 8811
221 Barton st. Hamilton Ontario

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.