BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I've been home for a week now and thanks to Mr Focker I now have a laptop and wireless router. Thanks Bro!!!!!!!!

So I'm going to be down and out for a while. I need skin grafts on my left leg to cover the open wounds. It looks like about two weeks before I can have that surgery. The recovery time after that could be a few more weeks and I'm sure some therapy to learn to walk properly again.

Be careful out there and be wary of who you ride with...

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys:)

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Nice to hear from you and to know you're back home! I'm sorry that you had the accident and are having to go through so much to recover from it, but I know you'll come out of it all just fine. Hang in there, buddy, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DavidTaylor said:
Nice to hear from you and to know you're back home! I'm sorry that you had the accident and are having to go through so much to recover from it, but I know you'll come out of it all just fine. Hang in there, buddy, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

thanks dave

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Rest up, relax, follow the Dr's orders, and heal thyself Ted!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Glad to hear your home.
Just ask if there is anything I can do.
Think positive, get healthy.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Good to see you back on-line Ted!

Praying for a full and speedy recovery...

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
tedhudson said:
So I'm going to be down and out for a while. I need skin grafts on my left leg to cover the open wounds. It looks like about two weeks before I can have that surgery. The recovery time after that could be a few more weeks and I'm sure some therapy to learn to walk properly again.

Be careful out there and be wary of who you ride with...
(Nicky Hayden's saying the same thing.) Sorry to hear this news. Take it easy and heal well.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Sorry to here about your misfortune. I dont know the details but I wish you a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Damn glad to 'read' ya back on here, Shredder. Wuz worried 'boutcha when the posts got slim-to-none. Thanks to Focker, a nice leetle daily fix for ya now.

Heal up soon, and nice, Ted. Can't wait for ya to get back full swing. You gotta stand-in lined up for the A & S greeter slot!!?? ;) :bmw:

Take care, and heed the healers - they got experience behind 'em.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ted:

I'm glad your injuries weren't more severe, but from the sound of it, they were plenty bad enough. Take your time in coming back so that you have plenty of time to heal. You've got the whole Winter in front of you to do that so that you're ready to howl in the Spring.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Welcome Back !!

Good to hear from you Ted, wishing you a quick heal, and if there is anything you need, let me know.

Bob R.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Howdy Ted,

Hurry up and get well soon. We've all been worried about you and hoping you recover fully and quickly

Besides, lately my trips to Mecca (A&S for those less religious) just haven't been the same without you ;)

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
Glad to have you back. Heal well, Ted.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts