BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rebuilt spare and I sold my LT. If anyone wants it I just posted it in classifieds..............$250 and shipping. Fits an '05 LT. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Just to be clear, this will fit the US models 02-09 without the speed sensor hole, not just an 05. Makes your audience bigger :)

Reactions: rattler50

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Just to be clear, this will fit the US models 02-09 without the speed sensor hole, not just an 05. Makes your audience bigger :)
Hopefully Saddleman will jump in to confirm this... BUT according to MAX-BMW parts fiche the same Rear-Drive is used from 2002-2009 as long as yours had iABS. This means servo modulator, Front calipers marked "BMW" and of course, NO drilled hole on top of rear drive (as rear ABS wheel sensor is used to gather speed data). Keep in mind CANADA and Europe got these changes earlier (beginning in 2001).

IMPORTANT: JAMES need to confirm if the drive for sale is same RATIO as factory stock ratio for all 2002-2009 (USA market). On top of drive casting, near the black breather should have values "34 / 13" stamped into metal casing.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts