BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jers99lt gave me a failed final drive which I have rebuilt. This is one of the early drives which has the hole for the speedo sensor.

In the spirit of BMW Owners Annonymous, this drive is available for express shipping to anyone who has a failure on the road and considers this the best option. (A road service contract and a reasonably near BMW dealership will often be a better option.)

But for anyone who has a FD failure and would like a rebuilt FD shipped to a motel, garage, or generic bike shop here is one ready to go.

On a first come, first served basis, send me a private message on this site with shipping information and I will arrange overnight shipping to your location. I will do my best to confirm receipt of your msg as soon as possible and arrange overnight shipping to an address you provide.

If you are a supporting member of this online community at any level, PM me and I'll give you a phone number to facilitate reaching me in case I am on the road. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
CharlieVT said:
jers99lt gave me a failed final drive which I have rebuilt. This is one of the early drives which has the hole for the speedo sensor.

In the spirit of BMW Owners Annonymous, this drive is available for express shipping to anyone who has a failure on the road and considers this the best option. (A road service contract and a reasonably near BMW dealership will often be a better option.)

But for anyone who has a FD failure and would like a rebuilt FD shipped to a motel, garage, or generic bike shop here is one ready to go.

On a first come, first served basis, send me a private message on this site with shipping information and I will arrange overnight shipping to your location. I will do my best to confirm receipt of your msg as soon as possible and arrange overnight shipping to an address you provide.

If you are a supporting member of this online community at any level, PM me and I'll give you a phone number to facilitate reaching me in case I am on the road. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/subscriptions.php?
Wow, Charlie - major kudos on ya. That's what I call passing it forward, with a capital PIF. Thanks from the crowd.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Good deeds like this truly reinforce the description of this group as a "community" in its truest sense

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That is a fantastic offer! There was a time were I could have used it. Hopefully I will not need to take you up on the offer.

Not many places you you get to hang out with folks like this.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hope I never need it but....Thanks in Advance if I do!

Unselfish...to say the least! :cool:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
What an offer Charlie! I hope to never need it, since I already had my Rear Drive failure, but it is reassuring to know that there may be one available just in case.

A very famous line which has been posted on this great Site many times go like this:
"It was the Bike that brought us together, but it's the PEOPLE that keep us together!"

I would like to offer that Charlie is a great example of "the PEOPLE"!

John

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
My old Final Drive Available?

I REALLY hope I don't need it back anytime soon! :eek:

Let us know where the donor goes if/when it happens.

Thanks again Curtis,
Jer

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Kind words, Gents. Thanks to you all.
Truth be known, I am basically an irascible, intolerant, impatient boor who occasionally takes pleasure in trying to be helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts