BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some photos of my RT1200 while i was riding today...Sunnish winter day with some clouds but GREAT backgrounds
ENJOY

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice.
Not my RT, but a similar shot on a similar sunny winter day in the city of Seattle, WA USA:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's my new to me and first Beemer a 08. I was on my way home from Santa Cruz BMW and just had to ride Hwy 1 home.What fun that was.I just love the ESA buttom.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Is it my imagination or is the 05-09 RT a beefier looking bike than the 10-11? Does it sit differently?

I like the look of the 05 to 09 from the side shots.
Ellie

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am soooo jealous of the beautiful weather you guys are having! :wave

NY is getting hammered with snow. I have run out of places to put the cold white stuff :(

·
Registered
726 Posts
Weather? you got that right! Thanx for the great shots of your part of the country,It sucks here, snowing and cold, :mad:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Risky said:
Weather? you got that right! Thanx for the great shots of your part of the country,It sucks here, snowing and cold, :mad:
Supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow and Friday, but they didn't plow the parking lot at work, so I have no place to park the bike. I am not going on ice.

·
Registered
498 Posts
BlueByU said:
Here's my new to me and first Beemer a 08. I was on my way home from Santa Cruz BMW and just had to ride Hwy 1 home.What fun that was.I just love the ESA buttom.

What a beautiful shot!! I really want to make it to the Pacific Coast on my RT! Nothing quite like that view here in plains states.

:(

·
Registered
26 Posts
BlueByU said:

Two years ago I was in Sunnyvale for training for two weeks. It was October and the weather was blue sky and low 80's. I knew the weekend was free so I hired a rental in San Jose. Being a Harley rider I got a Road Glide and took a short ride only to find the helmet buffeting was intolerable. I took the RG back and took out a BMW RT. I always wanted to try one of those RT things anyway. I rode down to that bridge and beyond on the PCH and then Sunday ended up with a group of sport bikers hauling butt through the mountain roads around Alice's Restaurant. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the ESA and adjustable windshield. The bike just flat out performs in so many ways. I made up my mind to someday purchase one.

I sold my Harley last June and go the 2010 RT. That photo of the PCH reminded me of how fortunate I was to ride there mixing some pleasure with business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts