BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, after watching this, I've decided that I know NOTHING about riding a motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
As enjoyable as the riding was to watch, the included instrumentation was impressive, too. A tachometer and gear indicator would have been nice additions, but who's complaining?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Insane fast for sure. Someone posted this on the Hayabusa forum I am on and I had never seen this particular perspective/view before. Thought I would shard...

·
Registered
748 Posts
I could do that on my LT, only not as fast , and not as well. Oh hell, no I couldn't, wouldn't even try!!! That is awesome.

·
Premium Member
7,822 Posts
XMagnaRider said:
As enjoyable as the riding was to watch, the included instrumentation was impressive, too. A tachometer and gear indicator would have been nice additions, but who's complaining?
Very nice.

What is the second gauge from the left, on the bottom - the one with the red dot bouncing around? It seems like it reflects the forces on the rider - the ball bounces left when he takes a right-hand curve, for example.

·
Ego equitare, timo ego sum
9,871 Posts
hschisler said:
Very nice.

What is the second gauge from the left, on the bottom - the one with the red dot bouncing around? It seems like it reflects the forces on the rider - the ball bounces left when he takes a right-hand curve, for example.
Looks to be a CG (Center of Gravity) indicator. Reflects the effects of acceleration, braking and side-load forces on the bike.

·
Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Thank you, Dave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts