BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

If I where planning the fall reunion I would....

• Just enjoy the fellowship, ride, eat, sleep, ride again.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Planned rides with locations selected for lunch

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Tech sessions and seminars

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Plan a riding seminar

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • do nothing...just let folks come and go as they please

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, what do you want to do for the fall reunion at Ironhorse Lodge www.ironhorsenc.com the third weekend of October 2007?

You can vote for more than one choice...

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yep, I voted for all of them...just to see if it worked :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Don, I left the riding seminar unchecked. But those were ALL great ideas! Since we ride a lot in all of these areas around the Ironhorse a lot, it doesn't matter about riding or not, I just enjoy the fellowship with a RTE!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I'm like you Big Boi, I checked them all. :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
What Brett said. But Skippy called to complain that there was no check box for adult beverages. I told him he had made such a nuisance of himself that first time, that he might as well stay home from now on and that he could catch up with the Booze Brothers at CCR if that was all he was concerned about. :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
I scream for Ice Cream!

What, no side trip planned for Athens, Tennessee; home of that world famous ice cream pallor called Mayfield's?? Since I'm ridin' a Gold Wing ice cream stops keep the warranty in effect. Oh well, I'll just make do laughing with that 'Skippy' fellow...

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
BruceHarrisJr said:
What, no side trip planned for Athens, Tennessee; home of that world famous ice cream pallor called Mayfield's?? Since I'm ridin' a Gold Wing ice cream stops keep the warranty in effect. Oh well, I'll just make do laughing with that 'Skippy' fellow...

Bruce, Wingers are required to memorize the locations of all ice cream and all donut shops in the USA.
LT'ers need only know all the *$$, and KK's.

Since I ride both, I bought stock in all of the above and do all I can to help the various franchises:histerica :eek:

Besides, I need to go for a ride, anyway. Mayfields, here we come:D

·
Registered
794 Posts
Bruce, Wingers are required to memorize the locations of all ice cream and all donut shops in the USA.
So that explains why there are so many HEAVY Wing Riders out here.

:histerica

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MikeERideWNC said:
So that explains why there are so many HEAVY Wing Riders out here.

:histerica
Just wait to you see Bruce and Ruth...they could stand under a cloths line during a downpour and not get wet... I only wish I could.:)

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MikeERideWNC said:
But I was quoting JAY...
Yep, Jay can get you in trouble... I know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts