BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions as to obtaining an extended warranty for the LT once the factory warranty expires? I've still got 18 months to go, but I would like to consider something for sure.

Jon
2003 LTC
2004 VStrom 1000

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Previous extended warranty thread...

This extended warranty thread is quite recent. Should get you started with some extended warranty options. :)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Check Coni's notes. She has Pinnacle. No questions when she needed it.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
David Shealey's extended warranty company also served him well. Don't know if it's available outside of Kalifornia, tho - and we don't know where you are, as that info is not in your profile. Contact David for particulars if you're interested. I also have Pinnacle, but have not needed it (yet).

- Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all,

I have updated my profile (I'm in Seattle).

Didn't know if Pinnacle was an option as the brochure I read said "available only at time of purchase." Also, the Motorcycleservices.com option is not available here in Washington.

I'll check the other threads, though...thanks. Any other ideas are certainly welcome. I've still got time, so no worries yet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Pinnacle is the way to go! They transfered the warranty from the previous owner in a courteous manner even after I screwed some things up. 25.00 deduct!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts