BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one up for a ride and lunch Saturday (2-9)? I thinking about meeting at It's a Grind at Hwy 99 and Twin Cities at 10:00 am for a hot cup then meander through Jackson, San Andreas and up to Murphys for a walk around town. Then head back down to Angels Camp for a fine lunch at La Hacienda, one of the best Mexican resturants in the Motherlode. We should be headed home by 3:00 under mild skys.

If this sound like something you want to join us with, sign up below.

2. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
235 Posts
Lunch

Sounds great but we are tied to the house waiting for new washer and dryer to be delivered, guess which one we would rather be doing!
Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a problem, Larry. The week end is just calling to be ridden and I must submit.

Spent an hour pre tripping and getting the winter coat off. You've been to the restaurant, so you know what your missing.

There will be many more to come and those Wednesday Night dinners starting up again soon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think Lily and I might break the Harley out of mothballs and head out with you all tomorrow, if that's ok.

2. Steve and Mia
4. Mark and Vickie
6. Lily and Dan

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You and Lilly are always welcome. Besides, we need someone to help Mia add salt to her tortilla chips.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well how did the ride go? They delivered the washer and dryer at about 1:30 so it killed our day for riding. Hope ya'll had fun.
Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts