BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: Sunday, March 16th

Rally Point: 1400 It’s a Grind (IAG) off Twin Cities Road and Hwy 99 in Galt.

The Ride: Clutches out 1430 About 2.5 hours in the saddle plus one stop

We’ll take a ride up into the Sierra Foothills winding by Rancho Seco, Jackson, San Andreas, Copperopolis, Escalon and back down into the valley for dinner at Kelley Brothers Brewing Company and Tavern in old town Manteca. We have a private area reserved upstairs for 1730 that can handle up to about 60 people.

http://www.kelleybrewing.com/

Those not able to make the ride or are coming from different areas can meet us at the tavern. There is parking on the street but also a large lot behind the building and at the bank just across the side street. All riders are welcome on any make with legal exhaust. Spouses and SOs are always welcome and encouraged to attend!

Erin Go Braugh!

2. Bob & Jeanie

·
Registered
319 Posts
I guess since it's in our backyard, we really can not pass it up. Our ride will be to the ride to start the ride, uh? anyway

Erin Go Braugh!

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Steve and Mia

·
Registered
567 Posts
Erin Go Braugh!

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Steve and Mia
6. Bruce and Denise

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the weather is laying out splendidly for Sunday. :sun:

Now you know why I have a green EXR shirt!

Erin Go Braugh!

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Steve and Mia
6. Bruce and Denise
7. Larry
9. Bryan & Char

·
Registered
235 Posts
Would like to, but Eileens ST has to go to the shop tomorrow with a broken frame where the shift shaft goes through!
Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Man, Larry. That bike still has a few gremlins. Hope you can get it cleared up quickly.

Updated list for the Sunday ride:

Erin Go Braugh!

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Steve and Mia
6. Bruce and Denise
7. Larry
9. Bryan & Char
10. David S.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hope so too! It went out of warranty last month so I don't know what will happen, hopefully Cycle Specialties can get it on goodwill, Rich said he would try. Its kind of upsetting when you get a bike thats basically new and they say it only has a year of warranty then you get problems like this.
Larry

·
Registered
134 Posts
I wouild like to join in for the Sunday ride. I will be alone and riding a k1200gt. Looking forward to meeting everyone....I submitted a ride e-mail on your web site....Frank McKee

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RTST said:
Would like to, but Eileens ST has to go to the shop tomorrow with a broken frame where the shift shaft goes through!
Larry
Last time I checked an RT had two seats. ;)

If Mia can do it. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Updated List:

2. Bob & Jeanie
4. Steve and Mia
6. Bruce and Denise
7. Larry
9. Bryan & Char
10. David S.
11. Frank M.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My apologies. I have to back out of the ride tomorrow. Today the GT developed a problem and isn't running well. I won't be able to get to the dealer until Wednesday....Frank McKee

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great ride in sunny skies. Not too windy but good practice just the same. We welcomed a couple new riders Phil and Michelle. We had 16 enjoy an excellent selection of culinary delights and libations at Kelley's. We put on nearly 260 miles before we were back in the barn about 2130. :cool:

Just a friendly shout out to all the San Joaquin county and East Bay riders to say we enjoyed having dinner in your backyard! :eek: ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts