BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice lengthy article in the Feb issue of BMW ON magazine. Mentions several names of members who hang out here on the forums. Gives mention to Rob Morrow for starting the 'clan' and gives favorable comments to all the gals who ride either two-up, or on their own scoots.

Well done, EXR - camaradarie is alive and well in CA!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Why, thank you sir! Yep, that's us. :bmw:

·
Registered
860 Posts
One of my items on my "LT Bucket List" is to shake the hand of that TXican in Boerne... You be ready when we swing by your area deep in the Heart of Texas... :cool:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Good for you Bob ..didnt get a chance to read it ..but exp riders are a bunch of great people.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UncleMark said:
One of my items on my "LT Bucket List" is to shake the hand of that TXican in Boerne... You be ready when we swing by your area deep in the Heart of Texas... :cool:
Great to see you 'published' in the ON, Mark. Right nice article, with names of folks I've yet to meet, but hope to.

Living alongside the coast-to-coast slab labeled IH-10, it's a treat to meet and greet the two-wheel travelers who ride thru, Mark. It's amazing how many folks give Boerne a wave as they either get ready to tackle the asphalt maze to get thru San Antonio, eastbound - or get ready to open the throttle westbound after clearing the maze!!! (80mph speed limit will help ya forget about the maze!!! ;) ) We have easy-off/easy-on *$$, Denny's, Chili's, and DQ, plus ATM machines at 15+ banking locations!! For a small Hill Country town, deep in the heart of Tejas; a 15 block long main street with parallel parking; and 'mostly' friendly folks, we're pretty blessed these days. ;) :)

I'll be looking forward to a handshake with ya, Mark. Have a safe ride and when you get close to the 'hood, give me a cell shout at 210/416/0306.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention - best to y'all in hosting the Treasures of Yosemite Rally in May!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts