BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 R1200RT and I seem to have a problem with the ESA Display. Sometimes when I switch settings the display never returns back to the clock. Also the little helmet or luggage icon dosen't flash. I can feel it working though. I've taken it to the dealer but they can't reproduce the problem. I have a GS911 and I'm not getting any codes.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks for your help.

JJ

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
JJ - I have a 2009 and haven't had any similar problems with the display. I rotate between the comfort/normal/sport modes regularly, but I can't remember when I last switched between one up/two up loaded/unloaded, which seems to be what you're talking about.

The other JayJay

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer said that the switch wasn't sticking.

I rarely use the 1up 1up/luggage, 2up. I'm just switching from sport, normal, and comfort.

If I turn the bike off and recycle the key to restart it, it's fine until I adjust it again, then sometime it works like it should(like everytime I go to the dealer :( ). Go figure.

Thanks for the replies,

JJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.