BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just ridin'
Joined
·
5,297 Posts
As is our practice, we offer priority, early registration to all prior year CCR attendees. That email went out last week. I have received notice from a couple of folks that they did not receive the invitation. If you attended last year and did not receive an invitation for early registration, please email us at [email protected] and we will send you an email. Please provide your name, your bmwlt.com username and the email address to which we should sent the email.

Also check your email filters to make sure you aren't filtering email from [email protected]

You may also send me a PM if you aren't receiving the emails.
 

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
Joined
·
14,113 Posts
Registration worked just fine. The Hotel site was all set up for CCR rates and it worked flawlessly on booking a room. Great job this year!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,193 Posts
jzeiler said:
Registration worked just fine. The Hotel site was all set up for CCR rates and it worked flawlessly on booking a room. Great job this year!!!
Hey John I know this is totally off topic but looking at your states visited I'm wondering what you've got against Kansas :cool:
 

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
Joined
·
8,601 Posts
jzeiler said:
Registration worked just fine. The Hotel site was all set up for CCR rates and it worked flawlessly on booking a room. Great job this year!!!
Plus 1
Once Sammie & I received the E-Mail & confirmation It only took a few minutes to book the room online. You can even request beer , wine , snacks, extra pillows & towels be in your room when you check in. :thumb:
Great job CCR board & Volunteers :wave
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,565 Posts
katnapinn said:
Plus 1
Once Sammie & I received the E-Mail & confirmation It only took a few minutes to book the room online. You can even request beer , wine , snacks, extra pillows & towels be in your room when you check in. :thumb:
Great job CCR board & Volunteers :wave
Did you send some beer to my room? I'll be thirsty, ya know. :D
 

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
Joined
·
14,113 Posts
jeffklt said:
Hey John I know this is totally off topic but looking at your states visited I'm wondering what you've got against Kansas :cool:
Nothing - I did it in a car a few times just avoided it and went through Nebraska on the way to Midway. It was much better - there were two more trees to see.

I'll pick it up on the way back from Boise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,193 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
Did you send some beer to my room? I'll be thirsty, ya know. :D
I'll meet ya in your room :p are we there yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Are we still on for registration opening next Tuesday for the rest of us?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,565 Posts
Duane_in_Florida said:
Are we still on for registration opening next Tuesday for the rest of us?

Since we ran into some technical issues that delayed the start of early registration we'll probably hold that for a few extra days. But regular registration will open by the following weekend for sure.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
469 Posts
David,
I really want to go again. But I did not get the email for early registration??????????????
Where can I find the information? This will be my 7th CCR.

Eric
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top