BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't copyright, but I just wonder where did you get that image with 2 up on a bike at http://www.bmwlt.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=6

It's a reduced sized of one of my art, and I don't mind it being used here... just curious were you got it.

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
I don't know what image you are talking about since you linked only to the page of the different gallery categories.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opsss. I tought I got the right link... but is this one:

Again... not mad, just curious :)

Attachments

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
strsout said:
I didn't copyright, but I just wonder where did you get that image with 2 up on a bike at http://www.bmwlt.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=6

It's a reduced sized of one of my art, and I don't mind it being used here... just curious were you got it.
We have used it since the first CCR. Bruce Wagner who started our first community in 1999 was the first to show it to me in late 1999 or early 2000. Another member Karl Rudlaff claimed to have created it, but I do remember exchanging emails with Bruce in late 1999 or early 2000 where I witnessed the evolution. It even evolved into the moving 2-up motoman in the bottom left of the www.curvecowboyreunion.com website. We have used it on the back of every CCR t-shirt since the first in September of 2000.

Did you create it prior to 2000?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first draft is from June 2000. The final image was from Sep/2000.
That is such a coincidence... :)
I use it on many T-shirts the wife and I use in our riders and also I have a stickers I put on the back of our cars.
So far I didn't go to any CCR (yet), maybe this is why I never saw it before in any pages here.
You can remove this whole post after reading... not useful for the rest of us :)

(I should have make a PM instead... sorry... so happy using the new site, didn't think right).

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
It just goes to show you, creative artists often follow similar creative paths. I am pretty sure we first unveiled it publicly on Bruce's old www.ikltr.com website in about January of 2000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts