BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened the left fairing to check the valves and found a couple of unconnected plugs. Both seem to be female and do not connect with each other. One has brown wires other has green/blue. Attached at the pics. Any clue where would these connect?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
It looks similar to the headlight connector, just in the wrong place. Fuel injectors . Fan maybe, not much on that side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is that the plug for the accessories port on the left side? Last time I had mine off, I freaked out cause I thought it went to something that needed to be connected before putting the left main tupperware on. Really not much over there. Fan, accessory plug, and up near the radiator fill point is the airbox temp plug. Good luck!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Headlights are working. Fuel plugs are good. The side accessory plug is different. The fan is also connected and working. So none of these.

I will have to remove few more items to check where the cables are going.

I observed that the blue/green cables come from the same harness that is used for fuel rail.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Take a look at the connectors, and repost with very specific color coding of the wires. Does the one plug have GREEN with a BLUE STRIPE, and SOLID GREEN wires on it?
Has your bike had the canisterectomy done on it?
Does the reverse light on the instrument cluster come on when engaged?

·
Registered
498 Posts
New2rt said:
Green is tank vent valve, brown is air temp sensor.
That's what I was thinking.. Brown is air box temp sensor.........

·
Registered
149 Posts
Cochinosucio said:
That's what I was thinking.. Brown is air box temp sensor.........

10-4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts