BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the LT forum guys for attending and supporting the Eldridge Children's Home Benefit today... What a day indeed... We where able to present the Children's home with $22,235.00 plus more pledges are due in this month...

Here are a few photos:

What this is all about... the smiles on the faces...priceless!:) :) :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is Jay looking for an early start to lunch?

It appears that Jay is seaching for a early meal.... but actually Jay is helping the cook prepare the burgers... But again a photo is worth a thousand words..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LT guys riding in

Al Hennigan (Ranger 6), Bruce Harris Jr and Fletcher Clark riding in to the home..

Thanks guys....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I'm sorry to have missed the ride and visiting with the children; I'm feeling much better and have put the weight back on that I lost the other day!

By the way, did you warn the KP help about Jay? He didn't get his girlish figure by "feeding" others!

Love ya' Jay!

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long Distance Rider Award

Two of forum guys where the long distance rider award winners for the ECH benefit....

Bruce Harris Jr and Jay Slomka, just a few miles under Bruce's total....

Thanks guys....

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pkpr1998 said:
I'm sorry to have missed the ride and visiting with the children; I'm feeling much better and have put the weight back on that I lost the other day!

By the way, did you warn the KP help about Jay? He didn't get his girlish figure by "feeding" others!

Love ya' Jay!

But before the day was out, Jay was CBF (certified burger flipper)...

Thanks Jay for helping out! :)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
pkpr1998 said:

Love ya' Jay!

Actually, you're right, Brett! It was taking too long to get the stuff cooked, so I helped things along!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
BamaLT said:
But before the day was out, Jay was CBF (certified burger flipper)...

Thanks Jay for helping out! :)

Working with those folks was as much fun as could be. Real good people! It was a pleasure to be there and able to help!

Especially since a certain 'Bama transplanted, short Tennessean couldn't make it on some lame excuse!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts