BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Coleman - you know anything about Ed? Wuzn't he an E.R. Doc or medic or sumpthin'?? I remember him showing up in Brackenridge for CCR, and then I lost track of him. He wuz pretty active on the forums for awhile. Wonder if he still has an LT, or is still riding? You know? Or maybe Rick knows?

Just curious - today is his birthday, butt he hasn't been on the list in ages, so he'll prolly miss a shout out. TIA, Bruce.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Yep, an ER doc. And several other things to his list of accomplishments. Sure did enjoy hanging out with him in Breckenridge, and Jackson Hole.
I've tried a few times to look him up, but he's pretty well hidden. :(

Happy birthday Ed. Wherever you is. :)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Have not heard from him in some time now. He was working at a hospital here in Rowlett and had some sort of conflict with some of the people there and left. Not sure where he is.

Dick said:
Hey, Coleman - you know anything about Ed? Wuzn't he an E.R. Doc or medic or sumpthin'?? I remember him showing up in Brackenridge for CCR, and then I lost track of him. He wuz pretty active on the forums for awhile. Wonder if he still has an LT, or is still riding? You know? Or maybe Rick knows?

Just curious - today is his birthday, butt he hasn't been on the list in ages, so he'll prolly miss a shout out. TIA, Bruce.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Yeah, I met him at CCR 06 in Georgia... Nice guy... Haven't heard much of anything since then...

Ed, Where are you ? Wherever you are, Happy Birthday...

Here's three scary mugs for ya...

JOhn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts