BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guy from Arizona is selling k1200 parts on ebay, and not allowing bidding on the parts. How disappointing. He is asking too much for these crash parts. If you've seen them, what do you think?
thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
eBay...

Once he gets tired of paying the listing fees to eBay....things might change. The whole appeal of eBay is being able to bid and get an item at a great price. He should just open an eBay store if he wants to sell parts....

Dave
Buffalo, NY
Still riding....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
What do I think? I think it's his stuff and he can sell it any way he wants and for any price he wants. If his prices are too high, few if any will but from him. His loss not mine and not yours.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
saileyboy said:
Some guy from Arizona is selling k1200 parts on ebay, and not allowing bidding on the parts. How disappointing. He is asking too much for these crash parts. If you've seen them, what do you think?
thanks
Deep6 auctions (I assume that is who you are talking abut) has a LOT of parts, but seems to be happy asking a premium price and selling enough to keep going. Yes, his prices are high for salvage parts, but he has been there for a LONG time now, so he is not likely to change his pricing policies until he just cannot sell enough to stay in business. Evidently people are buying stuff from him, or he would have called it quits a long time ago.

Most people selling used parts get around 50% of list, he is usually asking more than that.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
I think that now that the wx is getting warmer, we need a good oil thread.
Bob, 00LT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts