BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my original message months ago was is there anyone who can tell me how to wire in an earpeice so i dont have to have the speakers on all the time.i do not have ant type of intercom on all i would like is a simple jack plug and hey presto music cheers boys
ronald.sugden @btinternet.com

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
.... just fitted an MP3 player to my '05 LT - 2.5 hours tp strip off tupaware, fit cable, and rebuild.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Ear Piece

I've been trying to find the pin outs that I used 18 months ago in the halls of wisdom, but since the change to the new site I've found some searching quick and other laboured.

I'll keep digging around.

There is a connector under the rear seat, see the pics attached, one from my bike and one of the ones I've been looking for with all the good text on how to tap into the wiring loom for the speakers.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
myk_edwards said:
I've been trying to find the pin outs that I used 18 months ago in the halls of wisdom
The under-seat multi-connector wire colours are given in my Autocom post - link in the HoW [(f).3].

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
beemerlt said:
The under-seat multi-connector wire colours are given in my Autocom post - link in the HoW [(f).3].

Thanks Dave, I knew someone would know. I've not got fully to grips with the new site. Thanks for posting the link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts