BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bike out last night and the fat pig went over with me smack bang against my wooden garage door .
The right hand rear arm rest with the speaker on has a few cuts in the leather , so i,m gonna have to replace it . Does anybody know how much this will cost ?.
The speaker grill and the speaker are not damaged , just the outer shell .

regards bikenumbnuts
04 your 05 updated
in blighty.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I think I saw one on EBay this morning

·
Registered
773 Posts
Spares

Try Motorworks, Motobins or James Sherlock for used parts or take it to a local upholsterer and see if they can do anything.

·
Registered
807 Posts
fat pig

bikesnumbnuts said:
Got my bike out last night and the fat pig went over with me smack bang against my wooden garage door .
The right hand rear arm rest with the speaker on has a few cuts in the leather , so i,m gonna have to replace it . Does anybody know how much this will cost ?.
The speaker grill and the speaker are not damaged , just the outer shell .

regards bikenumbnuts
04 your 05 updated
in blighty.
Get the GT! I loved my LT for 4 years. The GT is so nimble, and not a "fat pig." I must say, I have dropped my GT. I managed to try to go over a very high curb in a parking lot that bottomed out the GT. Dropped after eating here, Emerald Necklas Inn. Not a bad stop if you visit our town. But, I dropped my LT 3 times, all parking related fiascos, all my stupid lack of concentration. The LT is non-forgiving when it comes to lack of vertical focus. You really have to work at dropping a GT!:histerica

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Get a vinyl repair kit and patch it for a few bucks. Only your eyes will ever see the patch job. Most strangers think my 2000 is new!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it,s on order wih BlueBell in Cheshire , cost £138.00 with tax .
Delivery from Germany in 5 days .
regards bikenumbnuts .
04 your 05 in graphite.
in blighty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts