BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm alive and well (which anyone that knows me, means yes I'm riding) health is good, gardens almost ready.
Been spending a lot of time in the sticks, someone told me yesterday, my bike was filthy even for me ,lots of dirt and gravel.
Did the side car thing for the dog with an Equalean, he hates it. So off the bike back to the drawing board. Seems everytime it leans he goes to regain his balance and shifts the sidecar weight, maybe I'll just build him a trailer.
I used my K75 as the test bed it is 400lbs lighter than the KLT, but I don't think the size of the bike will make any difference. It is the movement that gets him. I still have the plans for the articulated rig, but this thing came along so I gave it a shot. With the articulator the car stays level, so that me still hold promise, the Equalean pivots with the bike.
Oh yeah anyone want to buy and Equalean sidehack?
Rock

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Hey Rock
Good to hear from ya. How big is the pup now? Post some pics.
I see your shop moved. How's the new place?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Hey Rock. Good to hear from you again. Hoping to see ya again this summer sometime.

You wouldn't believe how well the ol' 300EX is running these days. Nick and I are going to have even more fun this summer on the quads.

Later...

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Hi Rock! Nice to hear a "Blast from the Past!"

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I was just wondering where ya been, so I looked at yer profile and found this. Been missing your wit and wisdom. I also noticed we share the same birthday, just different years. Not that that is any kind of intersting information.

Later
Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts