BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rhm tech web site is the only place I found drivers bags but their web site has no place to order them.does any one know of someone else that sell them

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
their small bags that go on the knee pad above your knees up in the corner there great for putting your glasses in .

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
wa1200lt said:
What is a Drivers Bag?
mine sits on the rear seat, and repeats "would you mind slowing down a bit"

·
Registered
19 Posts
cws said:
:rotf: Been there ...

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
I think you are talking about the Stingray found on bikershut.net.
I bought one and use it occasionally when on long trips.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
cws said:
Mine karate chops my mid-section any time we "tip" more than 1.03856 degrees from vertical. The thought that keeps running through my head is 'Go ahead. Karate chop me just one more time!' Oh, pardon me! Did I break your concentration? Gotta love Samuel L.!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No dopperganger but that is a cool looking storage compartment.I called my BMW dealer about them and he said he had a used pair that he would sell me for cheap .so thanks for the input.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Are you talking about this?

I had the older generation of this holster bag, was OK, but I had to take my glove off to access it - by which time it became only as convenient as my tank bag - which I always have. So, I gave it to my brother for hiking duty.

Pix below are linked from Twisted Throttle site; click on links for their product pages:

Givi T454 :

Givi T458 :

1 - 11 of 11 Posts