BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Not a USA market manual, of course.

It may show, for example, how to tie the bike to a trailer ... which isn't in the usual USA manual, but which from other forum experience I've learned is in Canadian market manuals. Probably most others, too.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lkchris said:

It may show, for example, how to tie the bike to a trailer ... which isn't in the usual USA manual, but which from other forum experience I've learned is in Canadian market manuals. Probably most others, too.
There are USA manuals in there? Reading one now...

· Premium Member
415 Posts
lkchris said:

I think the ones that you select from the drop-down menu that say "(USA)" after them might be for the USA market.... :wave

Tom

· Registered
103 Posts
four12 said:
Not sure if this is news or not, but I'm (im)patiently awaiting the delivery of my 2012 RT and found the manual online:

http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/...om/en/fascination/download/down_overview.html

Select "Service" and then your bike of choice.
Tks for the link, OP.

BTW OP, how long have you been (im)patiently waiting? My RT was scheduled for production the first week of Feb. No word yet. Impatiently waiting. ;)

Not intending to hijack this thread, but does anyone know how long the process takes, from ordering from U.S. dealer, to scheduled build date, to delivery to dealer in the U.S.?

Tks,

BB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.