BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through some old pics on Scotty's site and came across this one. I think this was the fall of 2003. We've had some good times for sure. I still have a couple of those t-shirts that Raffy made but they're pretty rough now. That K1200RS was my first new bike. It's long gone but all the friends are still around:)

Taken in front of Poor Red's

Attachments

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another good one. On the road to Breckenridge, August 2004.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Thanks for posting that one Ted! Great trip.:D

That is me on the far right.

I cannot remember many of the people in the picture, if anyone can put some names to faces I would appreciate it.

I seem to remember that someone was taking video, and was going to make a DVD of it. Did that happen? If so, I sure would love to have a copy.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
dshealey said:

I cannot remember many of the people in the picture, if anyone can put some names to faces I would appreciate it.

I seem to remember that someone was taking video, and was going to make a DVD of it. Did that happen? If so, I sure would love to have a copy.
I'll second the name association, David. Although I need 'quad-focals' now, I think I spotted you and Ted and Scotty and Flowers and ?Nathan? and ?Roger?, and ..... and..... where is/wuz Raffy?

That Breckenridge gig wuz the first time I met Ted (I think both of us were enjoying the look, fit and finish of the Hannigan LT trike conversion at the outdoor vendor's area). I do remember some of the other faces in the pics above; just can't come up with the name to match.

Good photogs like Scotty sure help keep the memories of those events alive and enduring. I appreciate the sharing, Ted - thanks.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dshealey said:

Scott did make a very nice DVD. I have a copy of it some where around here. If I can figure out how to burn a copy I will send it to you...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dave,

I'm the 7th one to your right - smack dab in the middle with the blue jeans, silver jacket and reddish "landing strip" on the top. And I think John Flowers is the one in back and to my right, also without a hat.

Raffy sold me one of the HDDC baseball caps he had made up before we left A&S, but I didn't put it on for this pic. Very good trip, one that'll stick in my mind and heart forever. And probably the topper of all road trips. SO many LT's, SO many stories (flatbed truck passin' by whilst waiting for the rest of the group...:D), er, memories, and SUCH great friends made!

Ted,

Thanks for sharing!
John

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the middle of the front row with the suspenders....

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
I can burn a copy of the video for you if you would like me to. I may have one extra already because I gave out about 20 of them but I think someone never got picked theirs up.

A few of the people in the photo are starting from the far left are:
Mary Lou, Rob, not sure about the next two peeps, but Mike (Mary Lou's husband) is next then Rob's wife Gail, Scott (me), Dan R., John Flowers, John Richardson, Raffy, Ted, Billy Omaha (LOL), Nelson, slips my mind on the next couple and then Handsome David S.

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
scottydawg said:
I can burn a copy of the video for you if you would like me to. I may have one extra already because I gave out about 20 of them but I think someone never got picked theirs up.

A few of the people in the photo are starting from the far left are:
Mary Lou, Rob, not sure about the next two peeps, but Mike (Mary Lou's husband) is next then Rob's wife Gail, Scott (me), Dan R., John Flowers, John Richardson, Raffy, Ted, Billy Omaha (LOL), Nelson, slips my mind on the next couple and then Handsome David S.
THANKS Scott! I will PM you with my address. I really appreciate this.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One More...

Spring ride to Pope Valley and Middletown

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts