BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With that many candles on the cake you just caused the La Quinta glacier to melt!!! :eek:

Happy Birthday Doug!!! :thumb:

Our next lunch is on me!;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Gilles, Doug is on the road home, the long way round via Seattle.
But Happy Birthday, Doug wherever you are!

Missed you guys at CCR, but we are still on our way home - St George, UT tonight and SLO tomorrow. It's a long way.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Happy birthday Doug, Enjoy your day and the ride home.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blouw said:
Gilles, Doug is on the road home, the long way round via Seattle.
But Happy Birthday, Doug wherever you are!

Missed you guys at CCR, but we are still on our way home - St George, UT tonight and SLO tomorrow. It's a long way.
Hey Brian, this year was not a good one as far as road trips, but we are going to Fort Bragg in October. Are you going?

·
Registered
411 Posts
zippy_gg said:
Hey Brian, this year was not a good one as far as road trips, but we are going to Fort Bragg in October. Are you going?
I am a definite maybe, but Bev won't be going.
October is coming up fast!

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Hi Doug,

Really nice to meet you at CCR. Hope you had a great B-day. So, when are we going to Eastern Europe to ride?

Jer

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Thanks guys - had the best birthday riding US Rt 2 over the Rockies and Cascades. Got home last night from a nearly 6K mile trip. I should wash the bike as it's almost as dirty as Gilles' LT - might keep it that way till Ft Bragg so I can fit in.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorchilla said:
I should wash the bike as it's almost as dirty as Gilles' LT
My bike is not dirty... It is just the color under the sunlight that makes it look dirty. Yeah.. that's it! That's the ticket! (for you fans of the ole SNL :D )

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
sorchilla said:
I should wash the bike as it's almost as dirty as Gilles' LT - might keep it that way till Ft Bragg so I can fit in.
:histerica

1 - 10 of 10 Posts