BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm packed, gas is filled up, route is planned, clothes laid out and getting out of WI tomorrow morning on the way to San Diego to begin a 50CC ride.

I've been watching the weather try to get a bit warmer, and just can't wait anymore. Should be decent once I'm closer to St. Louis.

The odometer will turn 200K first thing in the morning, and I'll stop for a photo of that, and then on to Oklahoma City the first day. Into San Diego by Wednesday afternoon, and leave for Jacksonville Thursday morning about 2 or 3 am.

I'll let you know if I made in when home in 8 days or so.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Sounds like a plan . . . go south quick!!

It was snowing once again in Minneapolis yesterday but it was a dry snow . . .

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm packed, gas is filled up, route is planned, clothes laid out and getting out of WI tomorrow morning on the way to San Diego to begin a 50CC ride.

I've been watching the weather try to get a bit warmer, and just can't wait anymore. Should be decent once I'm closer to St. Louis.

The odometer will turn 200K first thing in the morning, and I'll stop for a photo of that, and then on to Oklahoma City the first day. Into San Diego by Wednesday afternoon, and leave for Jacksonville Thursday morning about 2 or 3 am.

I'll let you know if I made in when home in 8 days or so.
Envy you but think of us along the way. SAFE JOURNEY and send pics!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts