BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a way to share some love with those left lane hogging, cell phone yakkin', low speed, clueless, butt nuggets! :mad:
( I suspect it would come in handy for any number of stoopid traffic faux pas)
This satisfies my need to mess with their head, disrupt their trip, keep myself out of jail and is much more satisfying than flipping them a big fat bird! Because basically, most are too stupid to know what got them the bird in the first place, and it just ain't classy! :D
So, it starts when I'm 15 cars back and can see the bastige ahead cloggin' things up. I go right, I work my way up, when I get along side....

I gesture frantically, point down at their engine and then purse my lips and bring two fingers up to my mouth in the classic "smoking" motion!

Thats when I see this... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I then smile, wave and accelerate on to my destination while watching them head for the shoulder in my mirrors :)

Does this make me a bad person??? :bmw:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Another fun one for those same people when your in the cage.
Double left turn lane, them in the left through lane, you in the next lane.
Left turn arrow on, you jump into the crosswalk as the left turners begin to move. They normally stop before the left turner opposite direction hits them.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Keith said:
This satisfies my need to mess with their head, disrupt their trip, keep myself out of jail and is much more satisfying than flipping them a big fat bird! Because basically, most are too stupid to know what got them the bird in the first place, and it just ain't classy! :D

Thats when I see this... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does this make me a bad person??? :bmw:
First off, it is an amusing idea :eek: ......

Amusement aside; If one of these drivers gets your message, then PANICS by slamming on the brakes causing injury, or even death, might you feel somewhat responsible?

Also, as bad as the driver your directing your message to, they aren't being malicious, they're simply poor drivers.

By literally lying to them about something you admit they won't be able to make the connection to, they most likely will simply apply the negative feeling to "motorcycles" in general.

.....BUT the action is way wrong :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Keith,

I don't know what it makes you, but if you've figured out a way to get the left lane squatters to move over, my hats off to you!

I hate left lane squatters! (we all have our peeves).

Bill B.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
..well I love them, just can't stand 'right lane squatters':confused:

OK - Brit humour

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tbird said:
Keith,

It makes you a genius!!! An evil genius...but still a genius.

Hmmm, Evil Genius. Kinda has a ring to it! :cool: Might have to ad that to the sig line.

I can live wit dat! :bmw:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts