BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... well thats what I thought when I first saw the footage.
I've been test-towing a camper-trailer for a long trip starting April, and while the trailer felt good to pull when well-loaded, I wondered what if there were any issues with the towbar connections, how it followed the bike, how the over-ride brakes worked (or not) or anything I should be aware of but couldn't feel...
So I stuck the GoPro on the front right edge of the trailer while I towed it back to the owner, Elite Camper Trailers just south of Sydney, which afforded me a nice run through one of our great bike roads, the Royal National Park.
Youtube clip is here.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looks good.
I remember driving the National Park road during my years surfing up & down the NSW coast. Wish I had my LT over in OZ to give it a go.
Hope to your posts in the future of your trip.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Looks great! Thanks for taking me on a winter ride. Haven't been out in the last month due to living in the armpit of winter. :wave

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel for you guys that have to put the bike on a heart-starter for winter... thankfully I'm not in Queensland, it'd need pontoons at the moment! That place is one big lake...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bmwriderm said:
Just wondering? Do your tires cup more on the right side then the left?
Well, it really depends on which oil I use.... :)

I guess that'd be a yes!

Well actually, they wear more on right side... I haven't had much "cupping" on the ME880's, especially since I started using Ultraseal in them... get pretty even wear in that regard..

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Same question was asked here . . .

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts