BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at a 2007 model today (yes, it's January in Minnesota). I liked everything about this one except the bracket for the navigation system. The salesman says there is a cover that goes over the entire bracket for when you are not using the GPS. I should have asked to see it, because I've never seen one on any other LT, 2005 and up.

I'm very seriously thinking about trading my 1999LTC in at 55,000 miles. After just replacing the final drive last summer, now the main seal is leaking and the clutch is slipping, which will cost me about $1800 to repair.

The dealer is offering to take in in trade, for $6000, less $1400 for the needed repairs. I really want to have a bike under warrenty again, and plan to take a few more long trips before my wife and I start pushing 60.

If any one has the cover on their bike, please let me know. A photo would be greatly appreciated.

JRW New Hope Minnesota

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The salesperson said there was a cover for what you are showing in the picture. I just don't like the uncluttered look of the bracket and wire in that spot. Thanks for the reply and picture!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts