BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be you never see a thread like this on the Gold Wing forums. :D

So, I was reading another thread here today and all youse guyz were bragging about your hot mamas - SO - let's see 'em!

You get extra points if your wife is OVER 50 - like mine. Here's my ho - I mean honey: (I still can't believe she's put up with me for 17 years - hell, I can't even stand myself sometimes!) :histerica

...and remember this is a family friendly forum. :thumb: Girl friends don't count since they're rentals.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Considering that we are both eligible for senior discounts,
I know I've got "a keeper" and I couldn't be prouder

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ron and Silver buffalo--you both have HOT wives, congratulations. May you live a long a happy life !

·
Registered
593 Posts
My wife turns 32 next week and I have talked her into a week long ride for her birthday. I am a LUCKY man :cool: Sorry the pics are so big.

·
Registered
132 Posts
SilverBuffalo said:
Considering that we are both eligible for senior discounts,
I know I've got "a keeper" and I couldn't be prouder
I noticed you don't have a driver's backrest on your bike, but I also noticed... you don't need one. Lucky you. ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
My Lady Carol, I love to pamper her with my K1200LT. Here we were making the ferry crossing from Whidbey island to Port Townsend...Then we stopped at the Ross lake dam on our way across the Cascade Mountains..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Ron, I'm certainly not suggesting that you're a sexist pig, but shouldn't there be a thread devoted to hot RIDERS too? :rotf:

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would post a picture of my hot wife but then all you dogs would come out of the woods looking for her. I am always on thin ice after 26 years and if some guy showed up with a klt I may be in trouble.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Here is my hot wife...I married her before she came to her senses when she said, "Yes"

We will celebrate 30 years in November. Even on a hot, long day and with helmet hair she always looks good. Me not so much.

I also would be suspicious if someone just happened to be going through Kansas... :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yes (must find a picture of mine coz I think she's beautiful, and crazy enough to marry me 22 years ago), but I'm just guessing that some of the hot wives might be hot angry wives if they don't know were posting pics of them........ sssshhhhh - mum's the word...... :D

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
katnapinn said:
Yes she is over 50 & HOT
BTW we just celebrated 26 year in Boise.

This one looks mean.... :D

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
It ain't just NASCAR drivers that should be thanking Baby Jesus for their Smokin Hot Wives!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Oh yeah!!!

Here is my hot wife of 20yrs!!

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
I will keep the hot pictures to myself but will share these with you.

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
OK here is my hot wife, my bride of 4.5 years, she is 47 so does not quite qualify for the bonus points, but she is a keeper.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts