BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The was a small disturbance this afternoon. The epicenter is rumored to be near Roseville CA....

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Motorcycle Whore!
Congrats!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congratulations Ted. There seems to be a trend towards 650s among the posse. I'm guessing there will be a lot of trailers with 650s heading to Death Valley in January.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Video Evidence of "Disturbance"?

So Ted, do you have any pictures that might help clarify or define this "Disturbance"???

Your Nor Wet Cousin,
John

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Ted Shred said:
The was a small disturbance this afternoon. The epicenter is rumored to be near Roseville CA....

Ahh, You must have gotten your XChallenge!! Plenty of time to break it in before DVD...

CONGRATS SHREDDER!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Picture?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LodiHal said:
Ahh, You must have gotten your XChallenge!! Plenty of time to break it in before DVD...

CONGRATS SHREDDER!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Picture?
I'm really surprised no one noticed. I've had it in my sig line for the last 10 days:yeah:

·
Old Dawg
3,281 Posts
amarider said:
Motorcycle Whore!
Congrats!
Really he's just a slut... I mean a bike slut :p

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Congrats, Ted! So, do you have one of those 2 bedroom houses with a 6 stall garage? :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DavidTaylor said:
Congrats, Ted! So, do you have one of those 2 bedroom houses with a 6 stall garage? :D
Not yet, but that's really what I need. I have three more bedrooms than I need and I'm short a couple of garage spots. Too many toys...It's really a pain in the ass:D:yeah:

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Not yet, but that's really what I need. I have three more bedrooms than I need and I'm short a couple of garage spots. Too many toys...It's really a pain in the ass:D:yeah:
Simple, give the new bike its own bedroom!

Nice bike.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Well look at the size of the print you used in your sig line. So blooming small I can barely read it with a magnifying glass. :D

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Yeah, I'm crying for you right now.:p :histerica

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Took the new bike out today to Prairie City OHV. All I can say is this bike is INSANE!!! Tons of power, the dirt/street tires held very well and the best part was the suspension. The BMW air dampened rear shock is amazing. It soaked up even the biggest whoops and is super smooth. The front in has lots of travel and tracks really well. I was hitting the whoops and large rocky sections harder that I do with my DRZ with the Race Tech suspension. Death Valley is gonna be a blast!!! I did drop it once. Stopped to wait for my brother to catch up and when he didn't show up I tried to turn around on the side of a hill and tipped it over. Put a nice dent in the muffler, but no biggy I ordered an after market one yesterday:)

·
3,324 Posts
Nice Shredder! It's better looking with some dirt on it anyway.

·
3,324 Posts
It's all torn apart now, but wait until next weekend.... I'll be out looking for some dirt to play in. :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts