BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to get the 75-822 Midland to work in place of the 75-830? I have one installed and with adaptors hooked up, I can listen OK but when I transmit the others cannot hear me, their radio registers that I am transmitting but there is so little audio that they cannot understand what I am saying. I have wiriing diagrams for the two radio's as well as the hookups on the bike but I am not able to understand what change is needed to make it work.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
jdunique said:
Has anyone figured out how to get the 75-822 Midland to work in place of the 75-830? I have one installed and with adaptors hooked up, I can listen OK but when I transmit the others cannot hear me, their radio registers that I am transmitting but there is so little audio that they cannot understand what I am saying. I have wiriing diagrams for the two radio's as well as the hookups on the bike but I am not able to understand what change is needed to make it work.
EXACT same problem I have. Although if I key up the mic button on the radio itself, all works fine. But then that's not something you want to do while going down the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts