BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet up with other DFW Area LT owners every Tuesday Night Bike Night at the Blue Goose Cantina in Addison, TX (one block south of the intersection of Beltline and Midway).

Show up around 7pm. We usually hang around until 9pm and head up to Hooters in Plano with the rest of the sport bike squids.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Looks like I might be up that way next week on bidness. I'm assuming that the Blue Goose is on Midway, right?

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
14920 Midway @ Beltline in Addison

·
Registered
255 Posts
Jeff,

Everytime I see this invite I try to figure out a way to make it over there. Then, I realize that Tuesday evening my kid plays football and I'm obligated to do the Dad thing.

Keep the invites coming. Football season won't last forever.

Bill B.

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill,

In most cases, we will end the evening at Hooters in Plano (Central Expressway & Plano Parkway). We show up at Hooters around 9:30 and hang out until about 11pm.

·
Prodigal Son
1,297 Posts
Kewl avatar,,, another Stude dude.. never woulda guessed.(unfortunately sold mine last year)
Got the jones for a 36 or 37 TerraPlane (pu) if i can find another reasonable one

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
early1 said:
Kewl avatar,,, another Stude dude.. never woulda guessed.(unfortunately sold mine last year)
Got the jones for a 36 or 37 TerraPlane (pu) if i can find another reasonable one
Well Ed we're all just full of surprizes......STUDEBAKERS RULE

·
Prodigal Son
1,297 Posts
Ok Dudes , start your engines . It's time to ---Gooose.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
I was planning on coming down, is anyone else from the BMW LT group going to be there tonight (1/31/06) :)

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Still going on in 2007?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Let me know next time you head out. I'd still like to buy you that beer.

eljeffe said:
Every Tuesday. I haven't been there in months.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
eljeffe said:
Every Tuesday. I haven't been there in months.
And you don't even own an LT anymore! I'm going to unstick this thread, and if there is any interest in another weekly get together we can give it a go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts