BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm going to be in the Detroit area for a couple of days this week. Anyone have any idea which if these two dealers carries the most apparel items?
We're looking to buy a couple of Jackets.
Thanks .

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
South East Michigan BMW does.

Also here's a non-BMW that has a good selection, Motor City Power Sports. I've bought a couple of jackets and helmets from them. Here's their site;

http://motorcitypowersports.com/Default.asp

I've haven't been to any of them in a couple of months so you should probably give them a call to see what they've got at this point before stopping by.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Detroit BMW carrys primarly First Gear and virtually no BMW branded product. SE Michigan BMW has far more gear than Detroit.....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Probably SE Mich Dealer on Ford Rd. They generally have good stock of BMW, Olympia and others. I was into the Detroit store late October and they were picked over. I asked if more stock was coming in and all I got was a shrug.

You might consider calling them and asking "What 'ya got" before you make the trek...Unless you're real close of course.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I suspect that the SE MI Dealer, on Ford Rd. will likely have a better selection of clothes, jackets, pants, etc. by BMW, Olympia, and some others.

I was at the Detroit dealer not too long ago and they were really picked over already.

However, it would be wise to call them (both) and ask what you may be searching for. Christmas is over, they might be cleaned out completely... or, not.

Good luck! :bmw:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,
I will take a look at both places while I'm here.
The wife desires BMW branded items. Go figure!
Cheers,
Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts