BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to Denver and would like to know which of the two BMW dealers in the city has the better service department. Also, any independent shops that do great work? I've read the Yelp reviews, but would like to hear from forum members. Appreciate the assistance.
Scott

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Hi Scott,

I stopped in at BMW of Denver, on S. Havana in Aurora in July 2013 at around 4:30 on a Friday night for a new front tire. They took me right in, even though their service department people had gone home, but Alex Gest fixed me up and I was out about 45 minutes later.

I was quite happy, given that I had a wedding to go to the next day (Saturday) and then on to Grand Tetons/Yellowstone and really needed a new tire. BTW - that Veskimo system I got from you has been great and plan to use it on the way up to CCR later this week!

Dave :wave

·
Registered
530 Posts
BMW of Denver is by far the best dealer in Colorado.
Foothills has a new owner and I think that they are trying. They have a poor reputation to over come from the last owner.
I have had good experiences with the dealer in Grand Junction when I was headed to California and needed a new tire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts