BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on another forum that the intro has been delayed due to clutch problems.
???

·
Registered
519 Posts
looks like they have been able to build at least a few.... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
beets said:
I read on another forum that the intro has been delayed due to clutch problems.
???
... and because there is a delay, they decided to make GTLs in Metallic Red.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
1World said:
... and because there is a delay, they decided to make GTLs in Metallic Red.
Not listening, not listening, not listening.

If that is true, it will be what pushes me over the edge. All things being equal I love that red color that is available on the GT - just wishing it was available on the GTL. :cool:

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
MrBreeze said:
looks like they have been able to build at least a few.... ;)
-Sniff- Those pictures are so beautiful! Thank you, MrBreeze! It brings a tear to my eye.

P.S. What the heck are they doing lined up outside and where is this picture from? I figure I can go ahead and pick up my bike and cut out the middleman! LOL!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hschisler said:
Not listening, not listening, not listening.

If that is true, it will be what pushes me over the edge. All things being equal I love that red color that is available on the GT - just wishing it was available on the GTL. :cool:
Definitely NOT true! It is about as legit as the color delivery statements in Canada and I am guessing, the clutch rumors (my dealer was in the dark about it the other day and still expecting early/mid-May). I just figured that I'd get in on starting random, off the charts, rumors based in nothing but my imagination... like so many of the others.

I also would've like the red option for the GTL... but I'll be sporting a blue one when they arrive at the dealers.
*first GTL at my dealer - they have 23 confirmed pre-ordered with a list of 15 others "wanting" and not confirmed*.

Next time I do something like that, I'll put a :histerica or a :rotf: to let everyone know it is full of **** :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Travis,
This is apparently in Malaga, Spain. The heading was "BMW Motorrad International Training"
There weren't any other details noted.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
MrBreeze said:
Travis,
This is apparently in Malaga, Spain. The heading was "BMW Motorrad International Training"
There weren't any other details noted.

What I know about that Malaga happening, my BMW-dealer and two other dealers from Finland took part in the event.I do not know what other vendors came along, but essentially most European countries, I quess.
They had been invited to meet these new 1600GT's and GTL's. Three days driving, testing and studying, I'm a little envious to them. I have to wait almost two months! :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
quattro said:
What I know about that Malaga happening, my BMW-dealer and two other dealers from Finland took part in the event.I do not know what other vendors came along, but essentially most European countries, I quess.
They had been invited to meet these new 1600GT's and GTL's. Three days driving, testing and studying, I'm a little envious to them. I have to wait almost two months! :(
From what I have read, this was the European dealer's training on the bikes. Give them a chance to get a once over before they take delivery. Since the EU's delivery date is a month to two months earlier than North America's, it only makes sense to gather them all together in a relatively warm (compared to Germany at this time of year) place and give them a chance to "kick the tires".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts