Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this weekend? I'll be going on Sunday to see the GTL

Garry

·
Registered
511 Posts
I plan to attend Sunday probably from 12:00PM. Any chance we can meet up?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mugszy said:
I plan to attend Sunday probably from 12:00PM. Any chance we can meet up?
Call me when you get there. 905-965-0520 We can meet up. I am going to try to get there for about 10:00 when it opens.

Garry

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ronk1200lt said:
Garry!
Has the dealer nailed down a price for you yet on the new GTL you have on order?
Not yet. Thinking of riding it out to Edmonton next summer. I was in the Memphis BMW dealer last week. He said they won't get theirs till Aug/Sept next year :(

Garry

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well got to touch the K1600GT at the show this weekend. The GTL was stuck in Brazil with customs problems. The flew the GT in from Munech on Thursday before the show. Of not, external oil filter, VERY easy to get to oil drain and fill. feels much smaller that the LT. They are in production for European market now and will switch to Canadian market in April. I should get mine in June as I am #3 on the list for Endras BMW east of Toronto. Here are a couple pictures.

Garry

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice pics Garry. I wanted to make it to the show but the weather up here in Wasaga didn't cooperate. I will plan on going to the January show at the Toronto International Center. Maybe they'll have the GTL there.

We'll have to hook up for a ride this season.

Todd.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wsztmxz said:
Nice pics Garry. I wanted to make it to the show but the weather up here in Wasaga didn't cooperate. I will plan on going to the January show at the Toronto International Center. Maybe they'll have the GTL there.

We'll have to hook up for a ride this season.

Todd.
Drop by our booth at the show in January, we will be in Hall 1, Amazing Ride for MS

Garry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts