BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jamaican government did a study with tax dollars to see why there are so many deadly motorcycle accidents in Jamaica

Thought you might find this interesting!

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
Jamaica? I don't think so. Since when did US 17 run through Jamaica. Or did anyone else notice the highway sign?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not Jamaica man

Look close at the second picture... that's RT17 here in Myrtle Beach, SC where I live. It's know as black bike week, and occurs the week after the regular spring bike week in Myrtle Beach.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I didn't see any street signs. I think that I need to look at them again and again and again ...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, This is the HUMOR forum. Did you miss the humor?

Well Excuuuuuusssee me!

I think you two must also steal candy from babies don't you?

You've missed the point, that this is in the HUMOR forum. It's not really a study by the govt of Jamaica. Duh!

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Yep, that is Myrtle Beach. I lived there for 11 years before moving to California.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Triker said:
The Jamaican government did a study with tax dollars to see why there are so many deadly motorcycle accidents in Jamaica

Thought you might find this interesting!

Looks like overloaded bikes to me possibly leading to rear end failure and loss of control.

·
IBR# 366
16,555 Posts
Nah, they've obviously all got Iron Butts, so no worries.

·
Registered
807 Posts
riding without safety gear

Personally, I prefer to ride with a helmet.

·
Registered
820 Posts
motorhead said:
This could just ruin your day while out boating.

Yeap , after looking at the photo i can see how this would *TOTALLY* riun my day.
;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts